ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY IN CONSTRUCTION
The following are the aims of this programme:
- Establish a base for a as well-rounded specialists in architecture Technology, with a hunger for skills in the subject, and prepared for entry into professional architectural practice in construction
- Understand the importance Sketching and drawing relevant to the construction industry.
- Equip participants with the understanding, knowledge, skills and personal qualities required to undertake a wide range of careers across the construction industry in building, general contracting, consultancy or research.
- Understand what is construction Modelling.
- Make professionally competent judgements in the construction workplace environment.
- Communicate effectively using subject specific knowledge and skills
- Review and evaluate the changes brought about by Virtual / Digital as against manual Architectural systems