MASTERING FIDIC CONTRACTS
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Apply the correct FIDIC form of contract that is best suited for each project.
- Implement FIDIC’s principles, mechanisms, and best practices for contract and project management.
- Demonstrate the responsibilities, obligations, and entitlements of the Employer and the Contractor.
- List the engineer’s different roles, duties, and responsibilities in relation to FIDIC contracts.
- Apply the correct payments, claims, and dispute resolution mechanisms as envisaged by the FIDIC contracts.