By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the key basic functions of Supervisory Management inclusive of planning, Organizing, Motivating, Controlling and Leading
- Understand supervisory Roles and Responsibilities
- How to gain the respect and support of your employees
- Use coaching skills to help others excel and achieve goals
- Deal effectively with changing times and confusing situations
- Communicate confidently for effective delegation.
- Establish expectations for high performance
- Develop time and stress management skills.
- Understanding Digital Competencies