This quiz will review what you’ve learned in Module 5 about Tackling Procrastination.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1.Which item is a reason we generally procrastinate?
2.What habit will help you overcome procrastination?
3.In the “Eat That Frog” analogy what does the frog represent?
4. What is the definition of procrastination?
5. Which of these is not a reason for procrastination?
6. Which way to overcome procrastination can be defined as “help from a trusted mentor, supervisor, coach, or expert can give you some great insight on where to start and the steps for completing a project”?
7. The acronym S.T.I.N.G can help when feeling overwhelmed; what does the G stand for?
8. How are the most effective breaks spent?
9.What does the saying “If you have to eat two frogs, eat the ugliest one first!” mean?
10. Which of the following is a common workplace distraction?