This quiz will review what you’ve learned in Module 7 about Delegating Made Easy.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
2. When considering delegating a task, what criteria should you consider?
3. What is the first level of the Spheres of Independence?
4. Micro-managing is one of the best ways to keep control and stay updated.
5. Which of these statements about delegation is true?
6. Which of these tasks should not be delegated to others?
7. What is not something that you need to explain to a delegate?
8. How are the most effective breaks spent?
9. What is good advice when overseeing and approving delegates’ work?
10.When good work is returned to you, what should you do?