This quiz will review what you’ve learned in Module 9 about Meeting Management.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1.Using the PAT approach is great for meeting management. What does PAT stand for?
2. When creating an agenda it is best to hand it out at the beginning of the meeting.
3. What should you do if an item runs past its scheduled time?
4. Action items should be clearly indicated, with start and end dates.
5. What is a reason that people generally do not look forward to meetings?
6. What should happen in the first five minutes of a meeting?
7. In the PAT approach, which step is described as “the backbone of the meeting”?
8. Typically, how long should meetings be?
9. What is your job as the chairperson of the meeting?
10.What is an action to take at the end of a meeting?