WHAT IS ABE?
The Association of Business Executives (ABE) is a UK accredited, non-profit, awarding body and examination board. ABE’s main objective is to offer a top-quality education at a cost-effective price
WHY STUDY ABE?
An ABE qualification will help you to find employment or gain the promotion you want since it proves to employers that you understand the principles of business. Furthermore, employers across the globe, within various fields accept ABE qualifications, with many senior managers holding these credentials themselves.
ABE offers three levels of qualification to improve your knowledge and skills. The programme starts with the Level 4 Diploma and enables you to progress through the Level 5 Diploma up to the level 6 Diploma.
AT SHEL, STUDENTS HAVE THE OPTION OF PURSUING ABE ALONG THE FOLLOWING PATHWAYS:
Earning an MBA is the fastest way to gain promotion and recognition in the workplace. You can specialise in a number of areas:
Association of Business Executives (ABE)
- LEVEL 4 Open Entry, but must be competent in English
- LEVEL 5 Any ABE Level 4 Diploma or equivalent qualification OR 2 A Levels/2 CAPE subjects OR 2 years relevant work experience.
- LEVEL 6 Any ABE Level 5 Diploma or equivalent qualification OR A degree
More than 80 universities worldwide accept:
- ABE Level 4 Diplomas for entry to the first year of related UK Bachelor degrees (and equivalent stages for degrees in other countries).
- ABE Level 5 Diplomas enable you to start your degree in the second year
- ABE Level 6 Diplomas in the final year is accepted towards MBA or Masters degree level courses.