WHY STUDY FOR A UK MBA?
This MBA from the University of Bedfordshire is a flagship qualification designed to meet the needs and aspirations of career individuals. It is aimed at enhancing career progression through the development of leadership and strategic management skills and a contemporary understanding of business.
Additionally, it seeks to enhance your professional prospects by developing your capability to apply the latest thinking relating to organisational development and change in the competitive global context.
Successful completion of the MBA highlights your potential to have a real impact on the transformation of the organisation you join. Our courses are designed to be engaging, attractive and flexible in the current global marketplace.
- Approved by the UK’s Quality Assurance Agency (QAA)
- Queen’s Anniversary Prize for Pioneering Research (Highest recognition for UK Universities)
- Leading University of Personnel Development
- Top 10 universities for most improved teaching experience
- Silver Award in the first ever Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
- Over 24,000 students from over 100 countries
- Top 25 universities for improving the student experience
- First BSIS labelled Business School in the United Kingdom
- Ranked 12th for most improved learning
- Top 20 for most improved academic support
- Ranked among the top 6% of World Universities
There are six entry points throughout the year that allows you to start when it is most suitable:
- August 2023
- October 2023
- November 2023
- February 2023
- April 2023
- June 2023
Earning an MBA is the fastest way to gain promotion and recognition in the workplace. You can specialize in a number of areas:
Applicants must have the following for entry into the programme:
- A recognized undergraduate degree at Honours level, or equivalent.
- Recognized Advanced Diploma along with 3 years of relevant work experience
(Documents Required: National ID, Certificates, Transcripts, CV)
- Minimum 3 years of Supervisory/Management experience(Documents Required: National ID, Certificates, Transcripts, CV, Job Reference ,Personal Statement.
LET'S TALK FEES:
**Ask about our INCENTIVES
Registration Fee : $550 per semester
Tuition Fees : $2,500 per subject for 12 months (Total: $30,000)
Assessment Fees : £500 per semester (3 semesters)
** Flexible Payment Plans Available**
Assessments are rooted in real life and practical workplace scenarios to enable learning to be transferred to the workplace.
- Individual written reports that allow you to apply theory to case studies for in-depth analysis
- Business Reports that allow you to demonstrate contextual insight and report professionally on practice
- Project Plans that requires you to use your knowledge and skills of project management
- Seminar Papers that allow progressive development of critical analysis skills
- Project Reports that integrate learning throughout the course applied in practice
- Business simulation where you demonstrate the impact of your strategic decision making
Inquire about 12 Month UK MBA From The University of Bedfordshire
In your message to us, please indicate the following:
- Your Highest Level of Education
- Your Preferred MBA Specialization
- If you have AT LEAST 2-3 Years Supervisory or Managerial Experience
REGISTER HERE & RECEIVE TT$2000.00 OFF YOUR TUITION