In the business world today, organizational leaders, supervisors, and managers are increasingly faced with the burdens of ensuring that things are done as per industry standard, despite today’s economic downturn, accompanied by unrelenting demands, multifaceted negative environmental situations, resource cutbacks and now COVID 19.
In addition to these demands, the skill of managing and leading people has evolved, where even the most experienced leader, manager, supervisor must learn to adapt and stay abreast of changes and future trends / developments
This most interactive professional development course will allow participants to gain cutting-edge knowledge practices in effective management and supervision.
Supervisors will share experiences with their peers form multi industry backgrounds while demonstrating an understanding off and application of the relevant theoretical principles
The new age supervisor, manager, leader or director will no longer be virtual Illiterate, fully physically competent or social media incapable he or she must be on line ready to be informed and capable of effective leadership and timely decision making.
*A Certificate of Completion will be awarded to students upon the successful completion of all teaching sessions
Classes and Schedule:
5 Sessions from 5:30pm – 8:00pm
Mon 21st Feb,2022
Wed 23rd Feb,2022
Mon 28th Feb, 2022
Wed 02nd Mar, 2022
Mon 07th Mar, 2022
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the supervisory transition process and the new mind set for optimising productive and personal objectives
- Apply and utilise organisational control mechanism for sustainable strategic success
- Understand corporate governance and social responsibility as a senior organisational representative
- Developing and utilising Key performance Indicators for improved organisational and individual performance
- Apply techniques to Demonstrate a working knowledge of HR practices and principles as it relates to your environment
- Virtual Supervision – Tools and Productivity
- How to boost employee morale and create the best fit workplace Environment.
Start Date: 21st, February 2022
- Transition Management
- What Transition Management?
- What are the steps of transition?
- Change vs Transition
- What are the challenges of transition?
- Tips for successful transition
- REPORTING SYSTEMS & STRATEGIC CONTROLS
- What is meant by reporting system and strategic control?
- Developing a reporting Matrix
- Training and Frequency of reporting system and control
- Benefits of reports & controls
- Challenges of reporting systems
- KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS AND SCORE CARDING
- What are KPI’s and Score carding
- What are the benefits and uses of KPIs?
- How to develop, implement and use winning KPIs
- How to evaluate KPI
- CORPORATE GOVERNANCE
- Key elements in corporate business continuity
- Right & responsibility of Stakeholder in Corporate Governance
- Key roles in governance structure
- Good Governance and Management
- Impact of poor Corporate Governance
- Mitigation Strategy for challenge to good governance
- VIRTUAL SUPERVISION
- What is virtual supervision?
- What are the models of virtual supervision?
- Successful virtual supervision
- Six steps to successful virtual supervision
- Benefits of virtual Supervision
- Conducting Virtual Supervision meetings
- Practical ways to provide virtual supervision
- STRATEGIES FOR BOOSTING EMPLOYEE PRODUCTIVITY
- Autonomy vs Micromanagement
- Productivity through selfcare
- Mitigating occupational stress and fear
- Social media engagement
- Employee satisfaction through perks
- THE HR ASPECT OF SUPERVISORY MANAGEMENT
- The role Strategic HRM plays in the organization
- The application of Human Resource Management in the workplace
- Procedures and practices involved in Human Resource Management
- Factors that influence the employment relationship
- PROGRAMME REVIEW QUESTIONS AND CLOSURE
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
These course targets professionals engaged in
- Construction Professionals
- Building Surveyor
- Commercial / Residential Surveyor
- Construction Managers
- Landscape Architect
- Town Planner
- Planning and Developing Surveyor
- Quantity Surveyors
Address: #18 Rushworth St. San Fernando, Trinidad & Tobago
Phone: (868) 327-2499 | 723-1545 | 653-0935 | 657-8384
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org