Internationally, a Procurement Manager can earn an average salary of US $59,849 per annum. Additionally, 30% of an organization’s overall spend is expended on supply chain cost with any savings in procurement going directly to the company’s profit position. Significantly, the global procurement market was expected to grow from USD 5.4 billion in 2019 to USD 7.8 billion by 2024.
With the Pandemic’s effects coupled with bleak economic outlook, businesses are turning to procurement professionals to deliver growth and improved margins. As such Procurement is rapidly being recognized as a major contributor to any company’s growth with chief procurement officers becoming increasingly important members of many boardrooms.
Procurement Professionals and Organisations most urgent and critical challenges is and remains adapting to the digital challenges of today. Embracing digital tools is now a top priority and the adoption of automation of procurement task is critical for prolong sustainability of the procurement profession and Organisations.
It is no secret that the use of digital tools have created massive opportunities for driving efficiencies in procurement operations and this has opened up great career options in the procurement industry such as On line Contract Managers, Digital Procurement Professional, Digital sourcing specialist, , amongst many others.
In the next year to two years, we’ll see the further evolution to next generation digital procurement, therefore It’s imperative that both organizations and professionals start their digital procurement journey now to ensure their continued relevance and positioning for competitive advantage.
*Certificate of Completion will be awarded to participants within one week of the final session.
This programme will provide you with the skills and knowledge to:
- Discuss and understand key factors that are involved in Virtual Procurement
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of Digital Procurement
- How to set up your Digital Procurement Transformation strategy
- Plan and implement a developmental plan to position the procurement professional with the digital / Virtual competencies for the future
- The technology and digital tools that are utilised in Virtual Procurement
- Reflect on the role of Virtual Procurement management and leadership in order to work effectively as integrated members of a multi/interdisciplinary Virtual / Digital team.
- Knowledge of Virtual Ethics, Digital Standard, Protocols and acceptable behaviour for remote working
Review and evaluate the changes brought about by Virtual / Digital as against manual procurement systems
Classes and Schedule:
5 Sessions from 5:30pm – 8:00pm
Tuesday 28th Sept, 2021
Thursday 30th Sept, 2021
Tuesday 5th Oct., 2021
Thursday 7th Oct., 2021
Tuesday 12th Oct., 2021
UNDERSTANDING DIGITAL PROCUREMENT
- What is Digital Procurement (DP)
- Why is DP important
- Understanding Digital Transformation
- The Evolution of Digital Procurement management
- Influence of Digital Transformation on Procurement
BENEFITS AND DOWNFALLS OF DIGITAL PROCUREMENT
- Benefits of Digital Procurement
- Drawbacks of Digital Procurement
TECHNOLOGY IN PROCUREMENT
- Procurement Software
INNOVATION CHANGE & DIGITAL STRATEGY IN PROCUREMENT
- What is innovation in Digital Procurement
- Why is innovation in Procurement important
- Understand when to Innovation in Procurement
- Digital Transformation and Strategy
CHARACTERISTIC OF DIGITAL PROCUREMENT LEADER
- Developmental Matrix
- Factors influencing productivity
DIGITIZING THE CORE PROCUREMENT FUNCTIONS
- Digital Procurement administration standard and Structures
- KPI in Virtual Procurement
- Nursing administration resourcing acquisition and management
ETHICS & ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR IN E-PROCUREMENT
- What is ethical leadership in Digital Procurement
- Why are ethical Principles important in DP?
- What are the main ethical principles in nursing?
- How does ethics relate to leadership?
THE PANDEMIC THE FUTURE AND BEYOND
- Roadmap to the procurement future
- Best Practice in Digital Procurement
- Successful Digital Procurement Strategy
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
These course targets professionals engaged in
- Supply Chain
- Fleet Management
- User Department that interact with Procurement on a regular basis
Persons wishing to develop a career in Procurement or related field.
Address: #18 Rushworth St. San Fernando, Trinidad W.I.
Phone: 868-797-1076 | 868-362-6205
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com