MASTERING THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY
DEVELOP YOUR SKILLS TODAY!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEXT INTAKE
Mastering the Oil & Gas Industry
The Oil and Gas industry is one of the largest employers and is considered a powerhouse income earner for countries, companies, and individuals both directly and indirectly.
At present, there is a high global demand for knowledgeable and skilled individuals to populate job positions within this industry. More importantly, there is an urgent need to introduce not only the required leadership and technical skills, but also distinguishing talents and abilities to the industry itself.
This course provides a comprehensive understanding of the oil and gas value chain. This is inclusive of the core processes and technologies employed in this industry, structural analysis of the designs and methods utilized in extraction and treatment, and learning how to provide quick, diagnostic and critical analyses in problem-solving and resolution.
What you will learn:
By the end of this programme participants will have developed the requisite skills and competencies to position themselves for both upward mobility and market attractiveness amongst other opportunities.
This highly interactive program offers vital insight into the Oil and Gas upstream, midstream and downstream industry. Upon successful completion of this course, students would be able to:
- Identify three main areas of the Oil and Gas industry and describe the basic processes involved.
- Understand the trapping mechanism, and the nature and origin of petroleum deposits.
- Identify and explain basic well design and drilling operations.
- Identify and explain basic completion design and strategy.
- Identify and explain basic production technology.
- Identify and explain the basics of oil and gas processing.
- Develop an understanding of basic oil and gas terminology and engineering fundamentals.
This course will be delivered over five (5) online sessions from 5:30-8:00 pm. Class dates are as follows:
|Mon. 27th June, 2022||Wed. 29th June, 2022|
|Mon 4th July, 2022||Wed. 6th July, 2022|
|Mon 11th July, 2022|
No entry restrictions.
Certificate of Completion
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- PETROLEUM ENGINEERS
- DRILLING ENGINEERS
- PIPELING AND PIPING ENGINEERS
- SUBSEA ENGINEERS
- WELLSITE GEOLOGISTS
- MUDLOGGING TECHNICIANS
- PROJECT MANAGEMNT PROFESSIONALS
- MARINE SPECIALISTS
- SUPPLY CHAIN PROFESSIONALS
- HSE MANAGERS AND SUPERVISORS
- OTHER PERSONS WITH EXISTING PRACTICAL SKILLS AND AN INTEREST TO GAIN NEW SKILLS TO ENHANCE THEIR PRODUCTIVITY LEVELS
- ANYONE SEEKING PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT