ABOUT VALUE-BASED DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIES
- A practical course designed to give you all the skills, tools and frameworks you need to run successful digital campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube Google Adwords, SnapChat, TikTok etc.
- The course organised in partnership with Rhics UK empowers individuals with new skills and models required to create more value on digital platforms; helping businesses remain relevant, competitive and profitable.
- The webinar will highlight the key trends in the industry and provide frameworks for marketers to develop effective strategies for sustainable growth.
- Learn some of our tried and tested digital marketing trade secrets, acquire the technical know-how needed to successfully manage digital marketing campaigns.
- We have trained over 1,000 marketing professionals around the world. We will teach you the same strategies we have used to grow several businesses. Money back Guarantee
- Increased Revenue, Reduced Costs: Digital strategies deliver a higher ROI than other traditional forms of marketing and/or advertising, mainly by generating higher conversion rates in relation to initial costs. You will learn how to develop and implement digital strategies that will significantly improve your revenue and reduce operational costs.
- Improved Real-time Customer Services: Through daily active engagement, organisations can respond quickly to customer requirements. You will learn how to analyse data and gain valuable insights that aid smarter business decisions through social listening.
- Increase brand awareness and customer loyalty: You will learn how to connect with customers at each touchpoint, making it easier to find your products and services. Learn how to increase top of mind brand awareness, customer retention and brand loyalty.
- Improved Competitive Advantage: Digital marketing, Search Engines & Social media all provide level playing grounds for businesses as the cost of participation is relatively low. It keeps you at par with rivals, allowing for keen competition. Learn how to leverage tech for business growth.
*Students will receive a Certificate Of Completion upon completion of the course.
- Acquire, retain and extend customers through digital avenues.
- Provide rich customer experiences through creation of engaging content.
- Increase website traffic and search ranking through practical, industry-standard search engine optimisation techniques.
- Acquire new skills for entry into a new industry as a Digital Strategist, Digital Marketer, SEO Consultant, Business Analyst etc
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in the digital marketing, social & mobile industries
- Understand digital platforms and how to leverage them for business growth.
- Create value for the business, its people, customers and the society at large through digital marketing
- Formulate digital strategies with KPIs that are closely aligned to the core business objectives.
- Increase online visibility and bottom-line profitability
- Improve overall customer services through automation.
JOIN THE VALUE BASED DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIES!
Commencing on 28th September, 2021.
Note: All sessions are from 5:30pm – 8:00pm
|Tuesday – 28th Sept, 2021||5:30pm-8:00pm|
Thursday – 30 Sept, 2021
Tuesday – 5th Oct, 2021
Thursday – 7th Oct, 2021
Tuesday – 12th Oct, 2021
|Thursday – 14th Oct, 2021||5:30pm-8:00pm|
|Tuesday – 19th Oct, 2021||5:30pm-8:00pm|
|Thursday – 21sh Oct, 2021||5:30pm-8:00pm|
- Pay-per-Click Advertising
- Mobile Marketing & Hyper-Connectivity
- Analytics & Reporting
- Strategic Social Media Marketing
- Mobile Marketing & Hyper-Connectivity
- Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Programmatic Advertising: LinkedIn, Google, YouTube
- AI & Emerging Technology in Business & Marketing
- Value Creation: Goals, Objectives & KPIs
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Those wishing to gain top-quality knowledge, understanding and skills in the area of Digital Marketing.
The course is relevant to all industries and institutions that wish to take advantage of the possibilities of social media and digital platforms.
✓ CEOs / Founders / Business owners
✓ Business managers
✓ Marketing professionals
✓Digital marketing enthusiast
✓ Digital Marketing beginners
✓ Digital marketing intermediate
Address: #18 Rushworth St. San Fernando, Trinidad & Tobago
Phone: (868) 788-8682 | 362-6205 | 653-7937