VIRTUAL HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
Mastering Digital Marketing
ABOUT VIRTUAL HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
Virtual Human Resource Management (VHRM) is a very rewarding career field, with the VHR Specialist being ranked among the best business jobs in America in 2019. The employment of Human Resources Managers has an expected growth rate of 6% from 2019-2029, which beats the average growth rate for all occupations. The future of HR is not withering away, it is simply shifting away from the old perspectives. Therefore, the HR professional of today, must be ready to face these changes head on by boosting and developing their skill-sets to be able to comprehend and work with technology.
This new norm will continue to distance workers from their colleagues, resulting in reduced human interactions. As a consequence, maintaining strong business identity through regular communication, is critical to address mental health issues of employees, resulting from the transition. VHRM is an innovative way to engage virtual communication into the mix. Employees can continue their daily work management and maintain HR records, eliminating the use of physical documents or aged software platforms with limited ability and functionality.
VHRM reflects process optimization in which social, mobile, analytics and cloud technologies are leveraged to make HR more efficient, effective, and connected. In other words, it’s a tectonic shift in the Human Resources functionalities. VHRM is one of the contemporary growth careers of the “now future” and provides opportunities for professionals and interns to venture into this emerging field which provides numerous avenues for development.
*Students will receive a Certificate Of Achievement upon completion of the course.
Learn the VIRTUAL HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES! Commencing on 1st June, 2022.
Note: All sessions are 6:00pm – 8:30pm
|Wednesday 1st June, 2022||6:00pm-8:30pm|
|Monday 6th June, 2022||6:00pm-8:30pm|
Wednesday 8th June, 2022
Monday 13th June, 2022
Wednesday 15th June, 2022
This contemporary professional development programme introduces participants to the fundamental principles and key concepts of the Virtual Human Resource functions; while allowing for transformation from, in person, to the virtual space.
Additionally, Human Resource professionals will develop an appreciation for the skills and competencies required to master this productive virtual space. These areonly just two examples of the many takeaways from this most modern intervention. The learning outcomes are as follows:
SPECIFIC LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Acquisition of contemporary knowledge of the Virtual Recruitment processes related to the onboarding projects.
- Effective understanding of the set up, and rudiments of managing virtual teams while ensuring sustainable team building within virtual workspaces.
- Attainment of knowledge on the development of a digital strategy, the elimination of Virtual risk and implementation of cost reduction mechanisms.
- Appreciation of the need to demonstrate the ability to utilize up-to-date technology in the delivery of Human Resources services.
- And many more.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Those who desire to attain contemporary knowledge, skills and competencies in the area of VHRM.> Aspiring professionals / Interns searching to venture into this unique and exciting field.
- HR Professionals.
- Persons with HR Qualification but Limited Experience in the field(Other)
- Supervisors and Departments Heads
- Persons Seeking to Transition from other Departments into HR
- Persons Seeking Upward Mobility within the HR Function
- Other Persons with Existing Practical Skills and An Interest to Gain New Skills to Enhance their Productivity.
Address: #18 Rushworth St. San Fernando, Trinidad & Tobago
Phone: (868) 788-8682 | 362-6205 | 653-7937